My development tools and environment(Updated)
My big mistake is the netbean 6.7.1 only support the glassfish version 3 prelude only. Since nowadays the glassfish version 3 is official released already and it is fully supported by newer version of netbeans, the version 6.8 or above. Please not at the moment, the version 6.9 is released as a RC2 and will be final around June 16, 2010.
I will install all version of netbeans on my laptop, V6.7.1, V6.8 and V6.9 for ensuring the technology updated.
The official feature highlight for netbean 6.8 is as following: –
Java Enterprise Edition 6
* Web Projects with Java EE 6 and Java EE 6 Web profiles, EJBs in web applications
* EJB 3.1 support, EJB project file wizard also supports Singleton session type
* RESTful web services (JAX-RS 1.1), GlassFish Metro 2.0 web services (JAX-WS 2.2),
* Java Persistence JPA 2.0, deployment, debugging and profiling with GlassFish v3 application server
Web Projects with JavaServer Faces 2.0 (Facelets)
* Code completion, error hints, namespace completion, documentation popups, and tag auto-import for Facelets
* Editor support for Facelets libraries, composite components,expression language, including generators for JSF and HTML forms
* Customizable JSF components palette generates JSF forms and JSF data tables from entities
* New File wizard generates customizable CRUD (create/read/update/delete) JSF pages from entities
* Broader usage of annotations instead of deployment descriptors
You can find more information here